Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shopping


I am a frugal person. Ok, my husband says I'm just plain cheap. I guess that comes from growing up in a family of seven surviving on a single income of a disabled soldier's military pension. Being that as it may, I love to find a good deal. There are a couple of stores that I especially enjoy shopping at to find a good buy. T J Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, and Tuesday Morning are at the top of my list. Where else would you find an Adidas t-shirt for $1.49 or a Liz Claiborne Spring Duster Coat for $7.00? How about a "little black dress" for $10.00? Not bad deals, huh? Granted these stores are reduced priced stores, I still shop on their clearance racks. Cheap? Well, maybe, but I think that I have some good bragging rights!

3 comments:

Mrs.Garcia said...

My Family and I also enjoy shopping at Ross, TJ Max, Target, Kohls, Walmart, Tuesday Morning. We also love shopping the Clearance Racks as well. I also love to shop Payless shoe source for there Purses and Shoes and RackRoom Shoes also.
My Family and I just love the Clearance Sections of these stores. We are also a Single Income Family so stretching our Money is of vital importance to us.
Mrs.Garcia

Shoshannah said...

Sounds like you are a pro. It kills me when I complement someone on their shirt and they say, "I got it on sale for $20.00!" I want to exclaim, "That's not a sale!"

Mrs.Garcia said...

A pro I am not I am just striving daily to stretch my Beloved Dear Sweet Husband's Income that the Good Lord Provides through my dear Husband.
Mrs.Garcia