Tuesday, January 9, 2007

May I Recommend


I know a lot of people who diet, and I know a lot of people who eat out. A lot of times that is a contradiction. Have you ever looked at the food info on items at Golden Corral? It makes you want to stick to just salads. One day I happily stumbled upon a tasty diet item at Cici's Pizza. It's especially for people on low-carb diets. It is called the Atkin's bowl. It's pretty much a pizza without a crust put together in a bowl. You have to order it up at the pizza counter and will have to wait for it to be brought to your table, but believe me; it's worth the wait! Besides they have a salad bar you can eat from while you are waiting. I know there are quite a few people who do not prefer to eat at Cici's, but I would recommend ANYONE to try this dish.
Picture courtesy of Cici's Website.

1 comment:

Revka said...

Hey, I know you had mentioned this before, but I didn't know what you were talking about. Next time we go to Cici's, I'll definitely give this a try. Thanks for sharing! And congratulations on your new venture. I hope it does well.