Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Only Hearts Club



I don't know about you, but at my house, baby dolls never seem to stay dressed. This includes the busty Barbie dolls. I just don't care for such naked detail lying around for my little boy to see. Last month, I came across what I think is a great alternative to Barbie dolls. They are dolls that belong to the Only Hearts Club. The dolls are about the same size as Barbie dolls, but they look more like ten year olds than grown women. I think they make a much better role model for my girls to play with, and definitely are not as offensive when you find them undressed as a Barbie doll is.
You may or may not like some of the role models, but there is a good variety of role models and clothing accessories to choose from.
They are available at Target, and if you hurry, you might find some of the accessories on clearance.

1 comment:

Revka said...

I hadn't heard of those, but they do sound like a welcome change. I'll have to check them out.