Monday, September 15, 2008

Pampered Chef




I have had the opportunity to go to some Pampered Chef parties over the years. Some of their items have been great and some not so great. I just received their carousel to hold utensils as a gift, and I love it. As you can see in the pictures, my white utensil holder had just a few things in it, and honestly I could hardly squeeze anything else in there. The black one on the bottom is the new one I have received from Pampered Chef. It takes up about the same amount of space, but it holds so much more. Now I have room in some of my drawers that I was having a hard time closing because I was able to move so many items to this carousel.

If you will, please notice the bright green knife in the middle of all the utensils. That is my new, nylon lettuce knife. While it does a great job not turning the lettuce green, it needs to be made of a thicker material. Instead of cutting the lettuce straight, it cuts at a rounded angle because the knife is not sturdy enough to keep it's form. I do think that it's going to work well on cutting brownies though. It's supposed to work well for nonstick pans.

No comments: